So my promise, the one where I would actually blog, to myself and my little blog obviously did not hold. I am going to try a different direction and I feel like it might work this time. My plan is to post mostly pictures of Mr. Pants and his new favorite subject - any type of large equipment vehicle. We have started taking pictures with any type of truck, tractor or machine that he spots. So here it is, I am going to give myself motivation because I can then use it to entertain Aidan on those days where we need a "moment" to reset ourselves. Plus, showing him pictures is better than letting him watch YouTube videos, right?
I've been feeling a bit under the weather today and after Aidan acted like he was going to take a nap (got me all sleepy and snuggly), he jumped off the bed and refused to stay in one room for more than 30 seconds. To keep us both happy, I suggested taking a ride in the Honda (our new van that Aidan thinks is amazing, thankfully) to go get chlorine from the pool store. On our way home I drove through Tom Brown Park with the hopes of seeing a tractor. Aidan quickly spotted a front-end loader and alerted me with his truck noise. We pulled in and snapped a few pictures just before the workers returned very confused why a mini-van was parked in their construction site. Oh well, Aidan was super happy!
 |
| He kept telling me that there was a tractor behind him |
 |
| He couldn't be happier |
 |
The Front-End Loader
(Thank you Jacob for my excellent knowledge of construction vehicle names from when you were a toddler) |
 |
| He spotted another tractor mowing the baseball fields. You'd think I took him to the wrong place. "Mom, that tractor is actually turned on, why are we here?" |
Even though today could have been really rough, we had a great time listening to K-Pop (mainly Gangnam Style, look it up on YouTube) with the windows down and looking for trucks and tractors. Let's see what other construction sites we can crash in the near future.
I LOVE these pics! Great idea to pull over and take pictures with him in front of the tractors. cute little boy making truck sounds! I can just hear him now :)
ReplyDeleteUT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT-UT
ReplyDelete